More and more brands are connecting with smart home technologies offering their customers smart solutions for homes and apartments. In order to facilitate the management of many devices responsible for air conditioning or entire HVAC, lighting, media, gates, blinds and numerous sensors, a lot of mobile apps are created and packed with “one click” features. Arming an alarm for the whole premises or automated lighting within a specific smart home area is a matter of one click action. This is exactly what Home Connect Plus app by Bosch does, thanks to which users in Germany and Austria * will be able to control a FIBARO smart home.
With access to a user-friendly mobile app developed to control and integrate various IoT devices, residents will have the opportunity to fully exploit the potential of connected devices such as FIBARO, Nice, LIFX, DoorBird. The creation of such an application is a very important signal – producers of various systems strive for maximization, simplicity and full integration, and FIBARO as a pioneer in the smart home industry is part of this project.
Here is a step-by-step manual on how to use FIBARO in the Bosch Connect Plus mobile app:
1. If you haven’t already installed the Yubii app, download it from the App Store and connect your FIBARO connected devices.
2. Download the Home Connect Plus app and register.
3. Add devices by pressing the + sign in the app’s device tab.
4. The app automatically displays apps from other manufacturers that are already installed. Select the brand of your devices and sign in.
5. Allow Home Connect Plus to access your devices.
6. All your connected devices will appear in the device overview and you are ready to go.
Smart home FIBARO i Home Connect Plus:
* the app will be developed for other markets. for more details go to Home Connect Plus.