In order to provide better quality of FIBARO smart home services, we have scheduled servers maintenance on October 2, 2019 at 23:00 CEST (9:00pm UTC).
For this reason, FIBARO smart home users may experience problems with receiving gateway and devices notifications as well as their location services. Remote Access will also not work, hence you will not be able to connect remotely to the gateway or perform voice assistants control during the outage.
Smart home users will not be able to update the system during maintenance or create or restore back-up if they are using Home Center Lite with an older software version than 4.18.
Please find the detailed list of services affected by the temporary outage:
- SMS – users located in Poland will not be able to receive SMS messages on their phones with information about problems with the system or notification of a detected threat (e.g. leakage detection by Flood Sensor),
- e-mail –this applies to all messages sent from the gateway, which may be associated e.g. with low battery levels, password reminder etc.,
- push – Android and iOS notifications will not be sent from FIBARO Home Center 2 and Home Center Lite gateways,
- GPS – location services won’t receive data from users phones, location-based scenes won’t work for the time of outage,
- updates and emergency backup recovery of FIBARO Home Center 2 and FIBARO Home Center Lite won’t be possible during the short outage,
- restoring and creating backups of Home Center Lite running version 4.18 or lower won’t work during the short outage,
- several plugins for Home Center 2 and Home Center Lite will stop working,
- connecting with FIBARO Intercom via the web interface and configuration changes won’t work properly during the outage,
- it will not be possible to update the FIBARO devices running in the Apple HomeKit standard to a newer version,
- the gateway remote connection will be disabled,
- Cloud 2 Cloud integrations such as Amazon Alexa, Google Home will not work,
- it will not be possible to access the following web pages:
The maintenance will start at 23:00 CET and will take about 1 hour.
Sorry for the inconvenience