Our smart home app is developed according to the users needs. After having its premiere on CES 2019 in Las Vegas, the Home Center App had several updates and improvements. New features are to make your smart home management even more fun.
Changes to FIBARO Home Center App:
1. Room list as the tile view – now you can use the additional room view in the form of tiles. The application will remember the view you have chosen. Thanks to this change, you can easily switch to the customized list. Filter rooms by section using swiping gesture.
2. Quick Apps -use Quick Apps from Home Center 3. Conveniently control devices such as Sonos or Philips Hue.
3. Virtual Devices – thanks to the improvements, you can take advantage of the possibilities of Virtual Devices even more easily.
4. Phone location – use your phone’s location to run scenes automatically. Close the entrance gate when you leave the house or turn on the light in the driveway when you come home..
5. Home Center 3 home profiles – Customize your entire home with one tap. Put your home in sleep or vacation mode to quickly and easily set up all devices at home.
6. Basic support for Satel devices
7. Privacy is very important to us. That is why we make sure that all the users know if they have approved terms and conditions. Information about unapproved terms will appear on the application startup.
a. From now on, the application will change its theme to dark or light according to the phone settings.
b. UX improvements at iOS widgets
c. Translation updates
Earlier updates released after CES 2019 premiere included launch of Heat Zones, app lock with a code and biometric data, alarm log, introduction of widgets and watch, fullscreen camera preview, preview of favourite features, devices or zones via smartphone, support of Nice BiDi and Nice Mono devices. FIBARO team keeps the good pace and develops new improvements to maintain top notch stability of the app.
The app supports Home Center 2 and most of the updates is also deticated to Home Center 3 and Home Center Lite. Try out the FIBARO Home Center App today! It is available on App Store and Google Play as well.